"It's the thought that counts!"

"It's the thought that counts!"
Samantha Harvey & Taylor to Perfect
Alternative Horsemanship with Samantha Harvey & The Equestrian Center, LLC Copyright 2017. Articles and/or photographs posted on this site may NOT be reproduced or copied without written permission.


Word of the Day

I'm starting to go through and offer my definition of words that I feel should be clarified as I'm either teaching or working horses... Each day I'll try to offer a new word. If you find that my definition is unclear or you have questions feel free to drop me a line and I'll try to clarify. Many of the words will be defined twice; once from the perspective of the horse and once from the perspective of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
Sam
www.learnhorses.com