- What is Alternative Horsemanship?
- About Equestrienne and Horse Coach Samantha Harvey
- Full Immersion Horsemanship Clinics
- Remote Horse Coaching- Distance Equine Learning
- Livestream w Q & A
- Horse Video Courses & Classes
- Horse Shopping Help 5-Part Online Course
- Client Testimonials
I’ve had quite a few people write to say that the dates I had for the first two Full Immersion Camps were too early in the season. So this is a feeler email for a possible five day clinic that would be held here at TEC in Sandpoint, ID from Wednesday August 4th through Sunday August 8th. Participant fee is $700 – includes clinic instruction, pasture board and grass or alfalfa hay. The auditing fee is $40/day or $150/wk. If you would be arriving from out of town Tuesday night arrival is suggested. All out of state horses negative Coggins and Health Certificate required. Horses do not need to be shod as we are on all sand footing. To find out more about the camps please view the above link. If you have any questions feel free to email or call. If you are interested a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required.
Posted by SamanthaHarvey