Right now I'm in the middle of a teaching a clinic in Southern California.
- What is Alternative Horsemanship?
- About Equestrienne and Horse Coach Samantha Harvey
- Horsemanship Clinics
- Remote Horse Coach- Personalized Distance Learning
- The Equine Retreat
- Livestream w Q & A
- Horse Video Courses & Classes
- Alternative Horsemanship Client Testimonials
Horse Transitions - Mental and Physical
Most horses I meet fall into two categories:
*Fearful or defensive (tight, rigid movement) to go forward
*Hypersensitive and overreacting with fast, fleeing movement
Over various sessions here are some of what I look to address in re-educating the horse.