Right now I'm in the middle of a teaching a clinic in Southern California.
- What is Alternative Horsemanship?
- About Equestrienne and Horse Coach Samantha Harvey
- Full Immersion Horsemanship Clinics
- Remote Horse Coaching- Distance Equine Learning
- Livestream w Q & A
- Horse Video Courses & Classes
- Horse Shopping Help 5-Part Online Course
- Client Testimonials
Horse Transitions - Mental and Physical
Most horses I meet fall into two categories:
*Fearful or defensive (tight, rigid movement) to go forward
*Hypersensitive and overreacting with fast, fleeing movement
Over various sessions here are some of what I look to address in re-educating the horse.