- What is Alternative Horsemanship?
- About Equestrienne and Horse Coach Samantha Harvey
- Full Immersion Horsemanship Clinics
- Remote Horse Coaching- Distance Equine Learning
- Livestream w Q & A
- Horse Video Courses & Classes
- Horse Shopping Help 5-Part Online Course
- Client Testimonials
f you’ve read past blog entries of mine, you’ll see there are certain themes, such as focusing on the horse’s brain and emotions, raising the human’s level of awareness to better understand what the horse is trying to communicate, experimenting with the “concepts” that we often abide by but not always for a clear or appropriate reason, and so forth.
Why do we put so much effort into focusing on teaching the "unnatural" response of stop, ask for direction and then react in the horse? Here is a 10 min Budweiser demo gone wrong- if you watch from 4:30-8:40, it is the ultimate display of trust... would your horse handle this in the same way? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUt1c_2v0fw