- What is Alternative Horsemanship?
- About Equestrienne and Horse Coach Samantha Harvey
- Horsemanship Clinics
- Remote Horse Coach- Personalized Distance Learning
- The Equine Retreat
- Livestream w Q & A
- Horse Video Courses & Classes
- Alternative Horsemanship Client Testimonials
Scenarios may arise when leaving stablemates at the barn area, during competitions with the constant calling to a buddy horse who is out of sight, to not wanting to be ridden in a different spot on a group ride, or when attempting to leave another horse on a trail ride, etc. Whatever the case, the herd bound horse’s behavior is frustrating, can be dangerous, and does not lead to a satisfying ride for either the rider or the horse.