- What is Alternative Horsemanship?
- About Equestrienne and Horse Coach Samantha Harvey
- Horsemanship Clinics
- Remote Horse Coach- Personalized Distance Learning
- The Equine Retreat
- Livestream w Q & A
- Horse Video Courses & Classes
- Alternative Horsemanship Client Testimonials
Is my horse misbehaving or in pain?
Many unwanted horse behaviors are a result of an animal that is experiencing pain. In this video Sam shares tips about how to translate or recognize a few of the common signs or indications that a horse may be in pain which may be the root cause(s) of dangerous or resistant equine behavior such as biting, kicking, bucking, bolting, difficult to catch, saddle, bridle, or mount, etc. Subscribe to the Alternative Horsemanship YouTube Channel for more Tuesday Trainer Tips videos.